Junior School Booklists
For students in the Junior School, your Booklists will be on their desk, ready for them on the first day of Term 1.
The cost of your child’s (or children’s) Booklist will be invoiced to your Annual School Fees Statement and includes the Resilience Project Journal.
Should you wish to replace your child’s (or children’s) Homework or Library Bag, or their Tranby Pencil Case, you can purchase these from our Uniform Shop.
Senior School Booklists – Box of Books
Tranby College is further developing our digital resources model across the Senior School in 2024. This means that your child will access most of their textbooks as a digital resource, reducing the number of physical books you will need to buy as part of their 2024 Booklist.
Steps to access the Booklist and place your order are as follows:
- Visit shop.boxofbooks.com.au and log into your existing account or create a new account (if this is your first purchase).
- Ensure your child/children is registered under Tranby College. Also check that their year group and email details are entered and correct.
- Choose the items you wish to purchase from the individual booklist for your/each child
- Double check your order and go to the online checkout – where you can pay and organise postage direct to your nominated address.
- To ensure delivery of all available physical items for the start of the academic year, please order by Friday 8 December 2023.
If you need any help placing your order, there is an online help function on the Box of Books website. A video outlining the step-by-step process of purchasing your children’s resources on Box of Books is available here How to Purchase Resources.