Junior School Booklists
For students in the Junior School, your Booklists will be on your desk, ready for you, on the first day of Term 1.
The cost of your students Booklist will be invoiced to your Annual School Fees Statement and includes the Resilience Project Journal.
Should you wish to replace your students Homework or Library Bag, or their Tranby Pencil Case, you can purchase these from our Uniform Shop.
Senior School Booklists – Box of Books
Tranby College is further developing our digital resources model across the Senior School in 2023. This means that your child will access most of their textbooks as a digital resource, reducing the number of physical books you will need to buy as part of their 2023 Booklist.
Steps to access the Booklist and place your order are as follows:
- Visit https://shop.boxofbooks.com.au and create your parent/guardian account.
- Add each student, nominating their school and year group.
- Select the items you wish to purchase from the booklist shown.
- Use the checkout for payment of non-digital resources and organise postage direct to your nominated address.
- To ensure delivery of all available physical items for the start of the academic year, please order by Friday 9th December 2022.
If you need any help placing your order, there is an online help function on the Box of Books website. A video outlining the step-by-step process of purchasing your children’s resources on Box of Books is available here How to Purchase Resources.