placing your order
The College Canteen is open to students and staff from Monday to Friday. Serving food options that abide by the Traffic Light system, the Canteen is open early morning from 8am, and for College recess and lunch. Orders (for Lunch only) must be placed directly with the Canteen, or purchased online from QuickCliq, by 8.30am each day.
PAYMENT BY SMARTRIDER
Students with a SmartRider can pay for Canteen purchases using their SmartRider once their card has been activated, and credit added in QuickCliq. To activate your child’s SmartRider:
- Log on to your QuickCliq account
- Go to the ‘Student’ tab and select the student
- In the ‘Activate student card’ section add your child’s SmartRider number
- Transfer credit from the main balance to the card
- Click ‘Confirm’ to finalise
- Transperth funds on the SmartRider cannot be used in the Canteen or on QuickCliq
- You must first load funds to your QuickCliq account before transferring them to your child’s registered SmartRider.
- The Canteen also accepts payment in cash or by EFTPOS (min. spend $5).
GRAB A COFFEE
Our Canteen is open from 8.00am, so why not grab a freshly made coffee during school drop off? Most days our Senior School students will be there practicing their barista skills, to make you the perfect cuppa! We warmly invite you to stop by and say hello.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any queries, you can contact the Canteen direct on 9523 3117.