Supporting Talented Students
Tranby College offers a limited number of Scholarship opportunities aimed at celebrating and supporting children who have strengths and expertise in a variety of areas. Scholarships provide a reduction in Tuition Fees (up to 100%) and will be awarded based on the applicant addressing the specific criteria, current school report performance and the results of the Scholarship testing process and interview.
Scholarship opportunities for 2023 are detailed below. For more details and information please see our FAQs or contact the College Registrar, Mrs Justine Robertson on 9523 3123 or email email@example.com. Scholarship applications close 28th July 2022.
BRIGHT FUTURES 'GENERAL EXCELLENCE' – YEARS 1 TO 4
We are looking for children who demonstrate a sound academic attitude, a curiosity about the world and a passion for anything they undertake. Applications will be considered based on a combination of the following criteria:
- Excelling in a particular area of interest: Music, Sport, The Arts, Creativity, etc.
- Being an enthusiastic and reliable contributor (to all facets of life in line with College values).
- Skills and achievements in leadership and service.
- Demonstrating excellent teamwork and co-operation abilities.
FULFILLING FUTURES 'GENERAL EXCELLENCE' – YEARS 5 TO 12
Open to children with an outstanding ability in, and enthusiasm and commitment to: Sport, Performing Arts, Visual Arts or Music. In their application, applicants will need to:
- Provide evidence of their abilities and achievements (awards, audition video, examples of work, etc.).
- Provide a reference or endorsement from a specialist associated from their field of interest.
- Demonstrate sound academic performance.
ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP – YEARS 5 TO 12
Students who demonstrate outstanding academic ability and commitment to learning are welcome to apply for our Academic Scholarship. Recipients of this Scholarship will also be considered for our Gifted and Talented Program.
THE SPIRIT OF TRANBY AWARD (COMMUNITY SERVICE) – YEARS 1 TO 12
Open to students who can demonstrate their active involvement in local voluntary community service activities.