‘Tranby Day & colour run’
Friday 23rd September – 11:00am – 3:15pm
This year’s Tranby Day is taking on a different format due to the inclusion of our Colour Run, which is being held on the Senior School Oval. The format of the day is as follows:
Students will go to their classes as per usual in the morning, they will then all come together and the day will run as follows:
- 11:00am – 12:00pm – Foundation Assembly – MPH.
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm – Grand Relay – Bottom Oval.
- 12:30pm – 1:00pm – Lunch ALL students – A $2.50 sausage sizzle is available from the Canteen – please order by COB Monday 19th Sept.
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm – Learning Journey – Pre-primary – Year 6.
There will be staggered starts over the course of the afternoon:
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm – Years 7-12 students.
- 2:00pm – 3:15pm – Kindy – Year 6 students.
If students haven’t yet signed up for the Colour Run, it only costs $1 which can be paid on the day or if they would like the opportunity of receiving a prize and fundraising, please go to the following website School Fun Run.
WHAT TO WEAR ON THE DAY
Junior School students are requested to dress in their Colour Run outfits before school. All Senior School students are to wear House Uniform on the day. Participating Senior School students will change into their colour run attire at lunchtime. For the run we recommend:
- A plain white t-shirt is encouraged to ensure your colours shine bright! (However, this can be any t-shirt that you do not mind getting dirty).
- Dark sports shorts or Tranby PE shorts.
- Old runners, that you don’t mind getting covered in colour.
- Old socks or bright/colourful socks.
- Students can go all out and add additional attire such as a bandana, tutu, coloured sunglasses and a hat.
- NOTE: Please give your student/s a garbage bag or poncho to wear afterwards. This will ensure the colour does not get into cars or on public transport seats!