‘Senior School Revealed’
Wednesday 18th May, 5.30pm – 7.00pm
Tranby College warmly invites families of children in Years 4 to 7 to find out more about our Senior School. Hosted by Senior School staff, and featuring guest speakers, the evening includes:
- Presentations showcasing our academic, sports, co-curricular and wellbeing offerings.
- Details about our Strategic Plan and progress to-date.
- An overview on Personalised Learning and what that means for your child.
- Talks by our current Senior School students.
- Feedback from current Senior School parents.
- Interactive displays which provide a flavour of the projects and work undertaken in classes.
- An opportunity to meet and chat with teachers.
Taste of Senior School – Year 5
Tuesday 24th May
- Experience ‘life as a Year 7’ at Tranby.
- Open to existing and external students.
- Designed as an immersive experience.
- A fun day of learning and challenges across a variety of subjects.
- Breadth includes: French, Sports, HASS, Design Technologies and more!
Taste of Senior School – Year 6
Wednesday 25th May
- Dismiss any preconceptions or fears.
- Meet our teachers and trial our subjects.
- Make new friends and build confidence.
- Designed as an immersive experience for both existing and external students.
- Get a taste of: Maths, French, Sports, HASS and much more!
To book a place for you and your child, please send an email to RSVP@tranby.wa.edu.au or call the College on 9524 2424 confirming:
- Which event(s)
- Attendee details – full names and the Year group for your child
- Contact details – should we need to contact you for a change of plans.