2022 Year 12 Results Summary
Our 2022 Year 12 cohort comprised of a small group of 52 students with diverse skills and interests. We commend each one of them for all that they achieved, not only academically but also with the co-curricular activities and service-learning opportunities they have undertaken. Over the course of their final year, their learning was once again interrupted by COVID-19 challenges, but even so, they adapted and showed their resilience and determination in achieving their personal best. Below is a summary of their successes:
- Our 2022 Dux, Adam Mattiasson, achieved the highest ATAR rank in the cohort with an ATAR of 96.5.
- He was closely followed by Benjamin Lochbuehler with an ATAR of 95.15 and Alexander Cilia with an ATAR of 94.2.
- 5 students received a SCSA Certificate of Merit.
- 100% of our UniReady cohort, 21 students, were successful and are now eligible for entry to university.
- Three students completed Year 12 as either a qualified childcare worker or and education assistant.
- One of our students, Tom Leo, secured a scholarship in a prestigious performing arts program commencing in 2023.
- Many of our Year 12 students received early offers, including some for interstate universities.
- 31 (61% of our students) achieved AT LEAST one VET Certificate.
- A total of 56 VET Certificates were achieved including three Cert III and one Cert IV.
- 23 endorsed units were achieved. These programs are extracurricular activities undertaken by students alongside their regular WACE studies. Two students achieved three units. This means they completed more than 165 extra hours each on top of their schoolwork.
We wish all our students the very best in their future endeavours. Know that we are proud of you all and we look forward to hearing of your future successes.