Please find attached the WACE Presentation for parents. This will help you understand how your child will achieve his or her WACE in 2013.
WACE 2013 Exam Dates
The 2013 written WACE examinations will be from Friday, 1 November to Thursday, 28 November.
The 2013 practical WACE examinations are scheduled as follows:
- Saturday, 28 September to Sunday, 6 October (Saturday, Sunday and the public holiday included Aviation, Dance, Drama, Music and Physical Education Studies
- Saturday, 28 September to Tuesday, 15 October (Saturday, Sunday and the public holiday included
English as an Additional Language/Dialect (overseas schools)
- Saturday, 19 October
Chinese: Second Language and Indonesian: Second Language
- Saturday, 19 October and Sunday, 20 October
Japanese: Second Language
- Saturday, 19 October to Sunday, 27 October (Saturday and Sunday included)
English as an Additional Language/Dialect (Western Australian schools), French, German and Italian
A school is not able to specify particular day/s for the practical examinations to be held for all of its students. Students from a school must be randomly allocated to examination times throughout all of the days allotted for a course. This process ensures anonymity for all candidates.
No allowance in the timetable can be made for holidays, work or personal arrangements.
- 2014 Monday, 3 November - Friday, 28 November
- 2015 Monday, 2 November - Friday, 27 November
University Entrance Requirement
The TISC (Tertiary Institutions Service Centre) powerpoint presentation for Year 12 students provides valuable information regarding University entrance.