Canteen News & Menu
Take a look at the new Term 2 & Term 3 2013 Menu. Please check prices when ordering.
I would like to take this opportunity to point out some important information for a smooth running canteen.
- Name, Class and Order clearly marked on bag, Please No gel pen, sticky tape or staples.
- Use lunch bags available from the canteen 25@$1.00.
- When a late lunch order is received they will be asked to have a Jam or Vegemite sandwich, this will simplify the matter and encourage responsibility in those children who frequently forget to place their order in the class lunch box.
- In an effort to minimise the money owing list, if money in a bag is insufficient for the order [for whatever reason] any extra items will be crossed off. ie. Sauce etc.
- Recess can not be ordered through the bag system.
- If a child has forgotten to place their order or has no lunch the class teacher will organize with the canteen a lunch order and/or recess. Please send money owing the next day.
Middle and Senior School
- We encourage students to order their lunches as only a small amount of hot food is prepared for over the counter sales. Lunch order bags can be filled in at home and dropped off at the canteen in the morning saving a lot of time.
- No Middle or Senior school orders will be taken after 9am unless you have a note from your Form Teacher or Parent.
The canteen always appreciates the help of volunteers, if you have any spare time please call in and put your name on the roster. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Phone 9523 3117